• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Bday gr8full2day

Bobbyson1a

Bobbyson1a
happy-birthday2.gif
gr8full2day
Make it a great one.

Enjoy the day, I hope you have good company and great smokes!

Thanks for the well wishes on my B'day...I haven't been around too often lately, due to some horrific personal issues...I actually had a visit tonight from DFACS, child protective services. According to my 10 year old son, "the plantiff" (my ex-wife) has been smoking pot with him for about 2 years, as well as letting him get drunk....Needless to say the last few weeks have been very trying, financially as well as mentally. I do have some good news, I got engaged to the most wonderful woman in the world. Thank God for the gift of her!!! Anyway, I was going to post that somewheres else, but I guess it fits here about as good as anywhere....Later...

Happy Birthday! Sorry to hear about your unfortunate events. I'll keep a good thought for you!
Robert

Happy Bday Russ!! And congrats on the imminent nuptials!!

Happy B-Day Russell, sorry to hear the sad news but it's great that you also found that special person now. Keep the faith and all things will work out great.... :) :thumbs: :)

Happy Birthday....

Good luck with the family issues - I feel ya as I'm contending with a similar problem where my brother was caught selling weed to our teenage niece and nephew...Not to mention allowing alcohol and such.

Congrats on the engagement and as the Koreans say:

Kyol-hon Bok Manhi badushipshiyo
(Receive many Marraige Blessings)

Happy belated Birthday!! Good luck with the family situation.
Bryan :thumbs: