• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Bday Wascal!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Happy Bday Mr.Sams! 54 and they still let you drive a train?? I bet you run the kiddy train at the fair... Don't ya! :p Will be smoking PSD1 "EL" in your honor! ;)

Mike drives the trains allright but these days only in HO scale :0 :p :D :sign:

Happy Birthday you Wascal you :thumbs:

You must have a Havana or two stashed away somewhere ;)

Happy B-Day! Whip out one of your best to smoke. :thumbs:

Happy B-Day Mike, enjoy one of them special ceegars you have stashed away....... :D :thumbs: :p

:thumbs: :thumbs: Happy Birthday, Nothing wrong with the kiddie train....that's when you get to check out the young mommy's.. :D

Enjoy that special smoke.

Wascal! NO a SH$t stirrer is not the samething as a salad tosser you old FArt!
And it's not something you want to go get for you Birthday ....LOL! At least I hope you don't ;)

Happy Birthday my friend!

Since your package is still here... I'm putting a little something extra in it!
Do it up right bro!

Michael

Yes 54, but thanks to nicotine and caffeine I feel 53. Thanks for the birthday wishes all. I do have a couple of cigars planned for today, 2 custom rolled cubans and a old discontinued torp someone tossed in a package. :0 If I can find where the wife hid the bottle of blue pills it's gona be a great night too. :thumbs:

Happy birthday Wascal!

Hope you keep it up........ :p

Happy birthday you old fart. I guess you are damn close to getting senior citizen discounts huh? :sign: