• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Aloha Dave (4cbln3)

Very touched by all the well wishes guys! I actually had thoughts this birthday was going to be one of those "ahh, just let it pass by without much notice, I'm too busy".

On a side note, my dad had been in 2 nursing home and 3 different hospitals since November and finally got home in the middle of March. Being his advocate in those places as well as keeping his spirits up, taking care of family, and working kept my nose to the grind all this time. Still walking on eggshells with his health, but at least he got his wish.

Decided at the last minute to take him, my mom, and my family to a nearby Japanese restaurant for a nice, quiet dinner. He doesn't walk very far anymore and gets tired easily so we weren't sure he could handle it. Everyone enjoyed themselves and he hasn't been out to a restaurant in all that time. The smile he had made this birthday of mine something I could put in my memory banks!

Decided to smoke a GOF Carlito torpedo and it ended up being a great choice! Plus, I get the whole weekend off to smoke a couple more cigars!

Thanks again for the CP brotherhood,

Dave