• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Atchafalaya

Noob birthdays....it's fun to watch the youngin's grow up.

What the heck is an "atchafalaya"? ???

Happy B-day, bro! :)

Thanks...

Stevehawk, Atchafalaya is the name of my sail boat of which I (at one time) accidentally landed in Cuba and met up with the Vitasea people ...blah, blah, blah-blah- blah!

Really, Atchafalaya is an indian name of which the Atchafalaya River and Basin was named. The Atchafalaya River is a tributary to the Mississippi River.

The Atchafalaya River Basin is area is located in South Louisiana between Lafayette and Baton Rouge. I grew up in this area and spent alot of time, fishing, hunting, drinking, etc. on our land that my family has passed through to each generation. Exceptional for wildlife, fishing and hunting or just flat out having a good time. This particular area in South Louisiana has been considered a "Sportsmans Paradise" for years, which is located in the heart of Cajun Country.

The fact that I now live just outside of Washington, D.C. does not allow me to get down there enough.

That's it in a nut shell- Google may give you more info, but I think this will do.

Thanks for the info on your handle, Atchafalaya! :thumbs:

Sorry I missed this yesterday, I hope you had a great birthday!

John V.