• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday BBS

Happy birthday Tom! Hope you enjoy your day as much as you enjoy smoking your stogies on your back porch. Make it a couple of fine drinks to boot!
wink.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Happy B-day. Hope its warm enough for you to enjoy a great smoke.

Art

Happy Birthday Mr. L! Too bad it's too damn cold to sit outside and smoke. Oh well, I guess you have to go to Detention now!

Happy Birthday...hope you will get the time to sitdown, relax and enjoy a fine smoke.

....wow. You guys are all the best, and I can't say thanks enough for the BDay wishes.

Bunch of co-workers took me out for "lunch" today that ran from about 1200 through 1500.....:laugh: I'll be taking tomorrow off and spending some quality time with my dear wife and a couple of special cigars.....before we head out for a fantastic meal at a great steakhouse here in Portland.

Some of the best friends I have are guys I've met here.....and I'm grateful for every one of you. The BD wishes are just the icing on the cake; thanks again, guys.

The very, very Best Regards - B.B.S.

Happy Birthday Tom! Glad your day has been going so well.

Brian