• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CC

Happy Birthday and smoke a great one or three.

WOW! Thanks everyone! :thumbs: I had a nice, homecooked meal yesterday and didn't get to smoke an SLR Serie A until today. A whole bunch of people in the office totally surprised me with a card and a cake on Thursday which was very nice. I got a couple of phone calls from various BOTLs and some college friends which is always nice! :thumbs:

Oh and I got a heck of a deal on a nice, used Jaguar that I picked up down in northern Virginia last week from my new friends at Rosenthal Jaguar in Vienna, VA, Happy Birthday to ME. :D I drove the 1992 down there last Thursday and traded it in and drove the new one home. I tried to meet up with SamClemmons but the dealership took almost four hours to get the car ready and I had hoped to meet up with tone-ny on the way home but by the time I got to New Jersey, it was too late... :(

The Astros didn't win for me OR Kenny... :( and they're losing right now. Oh well, I guess ya can't have EVERYTHING ya want for your birthday. :p

Thanks again everyone! :thumbs:

Haven't been getting on much lately.

Happy Birthday, belated, brother. :thumbs:

Sounds like you enjoyed your day. :D