• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CigarPass! 12 years old...

Like raising a kid only less cooperative eh? Congrats on the anniversary Rod :thumbs:

I believe the new interface and platform will set us up to offer new content more often and much easier. The next step is to have members submit articles of anything relating to cigars. I'll post more on this later.

In response to activity dropping, I've noticed that too. I believe it has a lot to do with the economy; cigars are an expensive hobby, and when money it tight, people smoke less or not at all. I've noticed a decrease on other boards that I watch as well, so it's not only CP. As we begin offering more content, I'm certain activity will begin to increase, as we'll be expanding our reach to beyond just a forum, rather an entire cigar portal.

I haven't been on the forum much lately due solely to trying to revamp the site. The hard part is done, now the fun part is creating new content.

My next plan is to re-design the forum. More on this later...

If you notice any bugs, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rod

Happy Birthday CP!

New front looks awesome, Rod. Thanks for all your hard work here!

Happy B-day CP! Smoke a good one tonight.

Rod,
Thanks for creating this place 12 years ago. I have not been here that long, but this is the best community that I have ever been part of. Keep up the great work. I look forward to coming to this site every day.

The new home page looks really nice. Are there plans to to anything to the rest of the site?

Happy B-day CP! Smoke a good one tonight.

Rod,
Thanks for creating this place 12 years ago. I have not been here that long, but this is the best community that I have ever been part of. Keep up the great work. I look forward to coming to this site every day.

The new home page looks really nice. Are there plans to to anything to the rest of the site?

The photo gallery will be receiving an upgrade soon, once the new version comes out.

The forum will be getting a new design, something more clean and simple. The current CP skin will remain available for those who wish to use it.

I'd like to see articles get submitted for publication on the front-end. Now that we're setup to publish content, I'd like to see some of the threads turned into articles. There is so much information in this forum, however unfortunately not everything is easy to find.

You'll soon be able to post comments on the articles as well.

Looking good !
I really like the more "modern' look compared to the old flat-file face we had.

Cant wait to see what else happens

Happy Birthday CP

Congratulations on the 12 year anni Rod.

Excited to see the new plans you have for CP. I have enjoyed my short time here and hope to be able to continue for years.

Happy birthday CP! Here's hoping for many more returns.

Rod, thank you for making this site what it is.

No mean feat! Congratulations on the longevity of your creation, Rod, and thanks for letting us be a part of it.

Happy Birthday, CigarPass! Thanks for all of your hard work, Rod....I consider CP my second home. Love the new format!

HB CP! Looks fantastic Rod, great job.

Oh sh*t!....more change? I hate change...

I'm a new member around here but I'll glady hop in the wagon and say happy B-day CP!

Thanks Rod for making this place but also for maintaning it (there are some addon here I've never seen in other forums).

I'll add to this that the new look feels of the front page is awesome and I'm sure we as a community will find a way to make it 'live' and more dynamic.

Pretty damn slick - nice work! Can't wait to see what you have in store for a new design for the forums.