• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday, CigarPass! You just turned 20!!!

Thank you Rod for all the hard work!!! Cheers to you and what you created!

Happy Birthday CigarPass! 🎂🎉

Thank You Rod for all of your hard work and especially your integrity!

It's unbelievable really and each of us SHOULD tell our story. Right here, right now. TWENTY YEARS? Congratulations, Ron. All you OGs and Vets.... You better get young right now... This forum needs your story and your continued participation....

I began with a very small interest in cigars about a decade ago. I had no idea that Cuba still made cigars much less Nicaragua or the Dominican Rebublic. I tried a cigar at a party and looked like a fool, I searched up "Cigars" on the world wide web and, among others, I found this disfunction of a place... Unbelievable now but this group has led me to a 3,000+ cigar humidor. Glad I joined, right? Well, not so fast... I quickly learned that my obsession for cigars costs...time and care.

This is why we have the forum we have and it's worth something. Banter, history, discussion, brotherhood. All of your questions are burried in a time capsule... But previous responses are not useless.. The same questions that I asked a decade ago are still relevant today... USE THE SEARCH, lol jk jk.

As a community we must continue to answer the obvious questions while entertaining the less obvious. Be helpful! Be enthusiastic! New cigar collectors like you and me deserve our enthusiasm!
I

I don't want to end this post with negativity so let's answer the new dumb questions! Let's pass along photos of our humidors! We owe it to the enthusiasts after us..
Just to add to this. I know I an still new as they come, but let me tell you.... Speaking to people about cigars and getting advice OUTSIDE of the forum (not asked for advice btw), let’s just say I’ve learned more here in my short duration on cigar pass than most people that I talk to that have smoked them for 10+ year regulars at the cigar shop. I always keep my thoughts to myself because I am still green as the grass on the other side of the fence and could still use some learning everyday, but you guys are more than just mentors to us newbies that stick around, and that’s what I appreciates about y’all.

I was just thinking about this the other day. I remember seeing posts going back to early 2001 and was thinking about when the 20yr anniversary is, now I know. Thanks for all your work Rod for making a home for us all.

In case you're wondering why the forum starts at 2001... Back in 2000 forum software wasn't so great (nor was it in 2001 for that matter). I started out with a forum which was very basic, and when I switched to Ikonboard there was no way to migrate the data over.

In case you're wondering why the forum starts at 2001... Back in 2000 forum software wasn't so great (nor was it in 2001 for that matter). I started out with a forum which was very basic, and when I switched to Ikonboard there was no way to migrate the data over.

I remember asking you about this years ago. The oldest posts I could find at the time seemed like we were joining a show in progress and I had forgotten why. Thanks for the history lesson.

20? I've got cigars that old. Oh wait, it is because of this place I've got cigars that old.
A true labor of love rod and we appreciate it.

Wholly crap look who showed up! How you been?

Rod thanks for all you do! Congratulations and Happy Birthday Cigar Pass.

Hey Tony! Bet you thought I was long gone didn't you? I'm like a bad smell you can't quite get rid of :)