• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CoventryCat86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see this thread until today.
Happy late B-day

Happy B-Day Bill. I guess one of us should copy and paste this over at Snobs since you went from a 3 day ban to a 3 month ban to a permanent Ban all with out ever getting back on CP.

DG

Wait! Whoa! What happened?

I did see that he was supended a while back but WTF is up with the 3 month to permanent ban?

???

Happy B-Day Bill. I guess one of us should copy and paste this over at Snobs since you went from a 3 day ban to a 3 month ban to a permanent Ban all with out ever getting back on CP.

DG

I did see that he was supended a while back but WTF is up with the 3 month to permanent ban?

???

I guess we had a PUFF/CL moment.

DG

DG

Well, then by all means feel free to head over to those boards.

That wouldn't make any sense, he's obviously objecting to clandestine bannings, not supporting them.

He's just here to stir shit and create more problems. I got sucked into his garbage, when I know better. I'm just saying if he wants to create drama, take it somewhere else because it's not needed or wanted here. I don't like the fact that Bill got banned either, but I'm not going to jab insults at Rod and the members here to voice my displeasure.

DG

That wouldn't make any sense, he's obviously objecting to clandestine bannings, not supporting them.

He's just here to stir shit and create more problems. I got sucked into his garbage, when I know better. I'm just saying if he wants to create drama, take it somewhere else because it's not needed or wanted here. I don't like the fact that Bill got banned either, but I'm not going to jab insults at Rod and the members here to voice my displeasure.

Yes, this is your judgement to which you are completely entitled, and I respect that. I must respectfully say that I disagree, and will hope you agree that I am entitled to do so. My history here is certainly not that of a poopy stirrer.....I don't post enough for that. :blush:

I'm not as confident in my abilities to determine DG's motivations and intentions as you must be in yours.

I will say that I find it distressing to see a tactic used here that was so vehemently condemned when applied elsewhere. I am not comfortable with bannings that take place privately and are not communicated to the members of the community. :( In the years I have been coming here, I don't believe I have noticed any other bannings of participating members that weren't publicly stated, but I could certainly be wrong about that.

I'm not saying that the owner of this site needs to justify his decision, ask for permission or blessings from the membership or anything like that, but, I do believe that his decision should be (have been) publicly stated and not left at "3 day suspension".

DG

???

DG

DG

Out of respect for Bill, I will keep the reason's for the banning between him and I. You two have no idea why he was banned (for the 3rd time), or what has transpired in the past that has led up to the permanent ban. If CP doesn't fit your style, I encourage you to go elsewhere.

DG

???

DG

DG

Out of respect for Bill, I will keep the reason's for the banning between him and I. You two have no idea why he was banned (for the 3rd time), or what has transpired in the past that has led up to the permanent ban. If CP doesn't fit your style, I encourage you to go elsewhere.

Rod,

I was thinking of the best way to say this. Friend's piss each other off at times. True friends find a way to apologize and forgive. I think more than just Bill being banned.(He is just the most vocal and easiest.) Has cause some problems. A few others haven't been around lately.

Go talk to them.

I give yea that going about it this way might not have been the best for that I'm sorry.

DG

Bsneed51 said:

This is the definition of shit stirring! By posting this, you've created drama.

Bsneed51 said:

Noted thanks. I'll try to do better next time keeping my mouth shut.

Bsneed51 said:

LMFAO

Falling on a sword in a drama filled b-day thread...and CC86 HAS NOT EVEN POSTED!!!

:sign:

Bsneed51 said:

LMFAO

Falling on a sword in a drama filled b-day thread...and CC86 HAS NOT EVEN POSTED!!!

:sign:

Sorry Gary, I'm just being serious. I don't want to be a contributor to increased drama on this board. Sometimes I open my mouth when I know I should keep it shut. This is one of those times.

DG

???

DG

DG

Rod,

I was thinking of the best way to say this. Friend's piss each other off at times. True friends find a way to apologize and forgive. I think more than just Bill being banned.(He is just the most vocal and easiest.) Has cause some problems. A few others haven't been around lately.

Go talk to them.

I give yea that going about it this way might not have been the best for that I'm sorry.

DG

DG - I respect your opinion, however it would be beneficial if you knew all of the facts before making a judgment call. I don't use the word "friend" quite that loosely. All of the facts will be posted soon, and you will all see why Bill was banned for the final time and what has led up to the banning. Until then, I recommend you hold judgement. I handled Bill's banning as a gentleman would, behind the scenes between him and I only. It's not always appropriate to make a public statement, however since that's what Bill wants, that's what he will get. Bill obviously does not appreciate the fact that I was trying to keep this private, so all evidence and facts will be posted next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.