• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Desertsmoker

Happy birthday, Colin! How is it that on your birthday, you sent us gifts? Hmmmm. That will have to be rectified.....

- Tim

Happy Birthday Colin! As Tim said how is it that it is your birthday and we get gifts?! Thanks for the great smokes and the very cool shirts/glasses!

Gentlemen,

Thanks!

It's my pleasure! I'd been meaning to pay you all back for a while and I'm glad you liked the gifts. Hopefully I'll get a chance to head up that way sometime soon.

-Colin

Happy Birthday Colin! Thank you for the gifts! Congratulations Ranger :) Thank you for your service.

Now about the gifts--how dare you to biatch slap us. You deserve some serious arse whooping, as Tim said last night, "figuratively, of course" :D :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: The crew all knew you can kick everyone in the butt with your hands tied behind the back but wanna impress me, try from TN :D

Seriously very generous and unnecessary! Looking forward to the next time you're in town again. In the meantime be safe!

Best,

Joe

Happy B-Day Colin, hope you have a super weekend and take the time to enjoy it........ :) :thumbs: :cool: