• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday gtphale and others

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
I've heard of JoeInvest, but Seizure, cigars&rum, and neophyte have not posted in my tenure. Happy birthday all, but I leave it to those who know them to make the best wishes.

Happy birthday, Steve!

Happy BDay Mr. Hale - Have Alex give you one of those fake sticks to smoke today. :D

I've heard of JoeInvest, but Seizure, cigars&rum, and neophyte have not posted in my tenure. Happy birthday all, but I leave it to those who know them to make the best wishes.

Happy birthday, Steve!

cigars&rum posts quite a bit here. Go look at his most recent posts (July 5, 2006) :rolleyes: You've been around here longer than three days, right? ???

neophyte joined in May of 2006 and posted on July 5, 2006 as well. ???

Seizure posted three times in April which I also believe is considered in your "tenure." Seizure aka JonnyKu is a good guy and it's too bad he's not around more. JoeInvest has posted here less than cigars&rum and neophyte. in the past six months and only one more than Jonny (four for Joe, three for Jonny).

Not bad smurff, you're 0-3. :laugh:

Happy Birthday you "Cancer" boys! (The zodiac sign ;) )

happy birthday to all!

I hope you all have a great day! Smoke some good ones. :thumbs:

Happy birthday bro! Have a great Saturday!

Have a great day with your best sticks!

Happy birthday guys, pick a nubber!

Well put!

C&R

Happy birthday, Steve!
I'm a newbie that lurks mostly...Just can't keep up with the post padding.

Thanks CC!

McKenzie

Thanks everyone, it was a great day. We had a herf in Chicago that was for charity. Lots of rare sticks were auctioned off and some other really cool items. I smoked some nice sticks, but the best part is I was able to win the bid for a ISOM Davidoff 4000 from 1985. That will be my cigar for when the baby is born. Can't think of any occasion that would be more special then that.

Steve

Happy birthday, Steve!

cigars&rum posts quite a bit here. Go look at his most recent posts (July 5, 2006) :rolleyes: You've been around here longer than three days, right? ???

neophyte joined in May of 2006 and posted on July 5, 2006 as well. ???

Seizure posted three times in April which I also believe is considered in your "tenure." Seizure aka JonnyKu is a good guy and it's too bad he's not around more. JoeInvest has posted here less than cigars&rum and neophyte. in the past six months and only one more than Jonny (four for Joe, three for Jonny).

Not bad smurff, you're 0-3. :laugh:

Happy Birthday you "Cancer" boys! (The zodiac sign ;) )

Thank you for pointing that out. Happy birthday, lads.

my birthday was friday and my cigar stpre threw a party for me.. good times. got a lot of nice rare cigars.. Happy birthday to you guys

Happy birthday guys!

Thanks Hillbilly! And thanks for the rib recipe!
DSC03464.jpg

The guy's at work saw this picture and insist on me bringing in some for the crew...a belated thanks for the "rib rub"!

Mckenzie

Hey Cigars&Rum,

I just checked your profile, are Coronas Gordas your favorite Cuban vitola? It's definitely mine! :thumbs: SLR Serie A & Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extras are probably my top two.