• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday GuyanaBoy!

Happy Birthday Steve. Stop in and let us know how you're doing.

Guys,

I truly don't know what to say! You guys are the GREATEST! ! !

I haven't gotten a chance to drop in much lately because this year has truly been the busiest I have ever had. But I thought I would drop in tonight and say hello, and here is a thread with so many of you wishing me a Happy Birthday! What can I say!

I have lots of friends all over the world, but you guys are some of the best friends a guy can have. In fact, the first person on the planet to wish me Happy Birthday was one of my Cigar Buddies from right here at Cigar Pass! WHAT CAN I SAY!

Thanks Guys for being such good friends, and for putting up with me for so long. You are the greatest!

HAPPY SMOKES TO ALL OF YOU! ! !

STEVE

By the way, just thought you guys would like to know. Wrapped up my birthday with a GREAT CIGAR that one of you guys sent me. . . a FUENTE FUENTE OPUS X. . . . YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ! ! THANKS! ! !

Enjoyed it with some nice Ten Year old Scotch. Wasn't as old as me, but still was nice.

Thanks for the nice Birthday Greetings Guys! You Guys are the BEST! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE