• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Guys

junkman_56

cigar smokin' caver
Happy Birthday Guys: theHatguy(40), Drake(23), kro77(29)

40 is a big one Hatguy.:whistling:

Enjoy the day guys...

happybday.gif
one and all!

Thanks guys, spent my 40th shoveling snow. Unfortunately no good smokes today, but I plan on catching up the rest of the week.

happy birthday! you have to smoke a good one on your day of birth, even if you're shoveling snow. find a warm place to kick back. :cool:

junkman_56 said:
Happy Birthday Guys: theHatguy(40), Drake(23), kro77(29)

40 is a big one Hatguy.:whistling:

Enjoy the day guys...
[snapback]287719[/snapback]​
Happy Birthday Guys!!! Kro77, it's been good getting to know you and play a little poker online. I hope you have a great day. And the big 40!!! Happy B-day theHatguy! I've met your brother and if you are anything like him you are in big trouble. For your sake, I hope you don't try to go around impersonating police officers. :p It looks like I will get to meet you at the Cigar Pass HERF in Vegas. Vegas Baby! Vegas!

Smoke a great one! You won't get this day agian.
- C

Thanks guys, had a fun day shoveling out the inlaws and my parents drive ways. I am getting them snow shovel service for xmas next year. Enoying a WOAM right now to relax. Thanks for a great community and teaching me alot about cigars guys.

Happy Birthday, guys!

Dennis, you 40 year old sumbitch! You don't look a day over 50! :laugh:

Kro -- have a great day! We miss you at the table (and your sticks)! :p

Drake, you haven't been around much lately, but I hope you have/had a good day! :thumbs:

Happy birthday guys! Make sure to enjoy it with a good smoke! :cool:

Bill