• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday KittyKat!

Haapy Burthdey too a grate guy! ;)

EDIT: Too currect speiling and gramer

Happy birthday!

Go Astro's! :laugh:
tn_006_jpg.jpg
tn_006_jpg.jpg

Oh and I forgot...

pujols2.jpg

edited images

happy happy happy birthday! hope you had a great day! and i'll give it to you. GO ASTROS! ;)

Belated Birthday wishes. I was out of town and did not see this until this morning. Can I guess what you smoked?

:)

Joe

Bill many happy returns! Smoke that Peach White Owl, no use saving it any longer :thumbs:

:0 :0 :0

WOW, I missed this whole thread!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
LMFAO, you guys are too funny, there's some good reading in this thread!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!

Today was the first time I lit up a cigar since Sunday. :0 I've been busy as heck with politics here in Connecticut, all the nominating conventions have been going on for the past couple of weeks and I've been out at lots of meetings, conventions, etc. so I haven't had any time to enjoy a cigar. :(

I just lit up a Padron 1926 #2 maduro which tastes sooooo good! :thumbs:

Glad you finally found your B-Day page Bill. Glad to see that work is going at a steady pace as well. Hope you get an enjoyable night to relax soon. Great birthday cigar as well.

:0 :0 :0

WOW, I missed this whole thread!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
LMFAO, you guys are too funny, there's some good reading in this thread!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!

Today was the first time I lit up a cigar since Sunday. :0 I've been busy as heck with politics here in Connecticut, all the nominating conventions have been going on for the past couple of weeks and I've been out at lots of meetings, conventions, etc. so I haven't had any time to enjoy a cigar. :(

I just lit up a Padron 1926 #2 maduro which tastes sooooo good! :thumbs:

Are CT politics interesting enough, or have you read about the nasty GOV fight here in CO? State was organized and run by baboons! The monkeys were smart enough to "rig" it for Beaupres though.