• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday LilBastage!

Thanks!

I was poked on the shoulder a little earlier and told I should check in here more often and I really should. I'm just not sure what I'd talk about since I don't really follow the cigar scene much anymore.

It does mean a lot that so many still think to give a simple salutation on this day.

I'll see some of you in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!

LilBastage said:
Thanks!

I was poked on the shoulder a little earlier and told I should check in here more often and I really should. I'm just not sure what I'd talk about since I don't really follow the cigar scene much anymore.

It does mean a lot that so many still think to give a simple salutation on this day.

We have a pipe section dude!

Happy B-Day Alan, hope you had a good one brother...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

A day late, but Happy Birthday Alan! Looking forward to seeing you next week!

LilBastage said:
Thanks!

don't worry some of us are way further out of the loop the you buddy . happy birthday .if you're going to be at padron I'll see you then