• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday MOBUELO i mean Biguelo

Bxcigrfan

There Once was a Man from Nantucket...
Happy birthday to my man Jesus or what we like to call him now Abuelo!
Smoke a great one bro

Happy B-Day Jesus, I hope you have a great one brother. It was good to see you last Saturday at Nat Shermans and spend a little time. Where ever you end up tonight I wish you the best and enjoy......

Wait, he wasn't born on Christmas? Happy birthday, Jesus!

Feliz Cumpleaños Jesús :thumbs:

I think we need to move Secret Santa!!!!

I want to THANK all my BOTL family on CP for the birthday wishes. I will be having me some Cuban Havana Club 7yr old and smoke me a God of Fire & a Partagas Presidente. Yeah baby!!!!! :thumbs: :cool:

Happy birthday! Guys, you should've seen him today. There he was skipping, yes skipping, up E. 167th wearing some mermaid outfit while carrying about half dozen happy birthday helium balloons :laugh: :laugh:

Happy birthday! Guys, you should've seen him today. There he was skipping, yes skipping, up E. 167th wearing some mermaid outfit while carrying about half dozen happy birthday helium balloons :laugh: :laugh:

This immediately reminds me of a picture that was posted on here a while back. Let me find it.

You just haten cause I was in YANKEE BLUE all the way sucker :laugh: