• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday PetersCreek !

What’s new?
Let's see, the biggest news has to be that my wife the hairdresser became self employed and is doing well. In my work life, I scored a promotion (same job, higher grade) followed by another pay bump the next year. We just firmed up our Nov/Dec bookings for a tour of Christmas markets in Germany and France. I got a new table saw. And we're more seriously into wine than ever before. We still visit Washington wine country most years and made a trip to Oregon back in October. And then there's this money hungry beast:

IMG_0168-800.jpg

Oh, yeah...on the down side, I became a denture wearer at the top of the month and I just got back on solid food—but not too solid—a couple of days ago. It doesn't get much more geezer than that, I suppose.

Let's see, the biggest news has to be that my wife the hairdresser became self employed and is doing well. In my work life, I scored a promotion (same job, higher grade) followed by another pay bump the next year. We just firmed up our Nov/Dec bookings for a tour of Christmas markets in Germany and France. I got a new table saw. And we're more seriously into wine than ever before. We still visit Washington wine country most years and made a trip to Oregon back in October. And then there's this money hungry beast:

View attachment 81043

Oh, yeah...on the down side, I became a denture wearer at the top of the month and I just got back on solid food—but not too solid—a couple of days ago. It doesn't get much more geezer than that, I suppose.
Haha, that is pretty geezer. Congratulations on the promotions and job related stuff. Your winador looks a little empty of cigars!

Happy Birthday youngster. Happy for you and wife in the good news on jobs.