• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday Q-Ball

Happy Birthday -- don't be a stranger! Hope you had a great day, my friend!

Thanks everyone. I turned 55 and had a Great Birthday! My wife bought me a box of Mixed Fine Cigars. It was really nice. As I have only been smoking Cigars for 1 year now, so I continue to try new Cigars. It started last year with me and her on vacation at South Padre Island. I so enjoy sitting out on the patio enjoying a cigar and time with my wife as she smokes cigars too. We started filling a vase with our wrappers and starting to have a decent collection. Hope everyone has a Great Day! Sending love...Q-Ball

Thanks everyone. I turned 55 and had a Great Birthday! My wife bought me a box of Mixed Fine Cigars. It was really nice. As I have only been smoking Cigars for 1 year now, so I continue to try new Cigars. It started last year with me and her on vacation at South Padre Island. I so enjoy sitting out on the patio enjoying a cigar and time with my wife as she smokes cigars too. We started filling a vase with our wrappers and starting to have a decent collection. Hope everyone has a Great Day! Sending love...Q-Ball
You’re a lucky man to smoke with your wife!