• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Smokemorestressless!!

Damn, thanks guys. Just logged in for the first time in a few days. Ya'll sire know how to make a guy blush.

I stayed at my parent's house and hung out with family for a few days. Great times! But no cigars.

I'll fire up a Birthday smoke tomorrow after work.

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the well wishes. My smoking and being online should be coming back to normal schedule.

The cigar that started the talks between @cohibasurfer and myself. The Caldwell Anastasia H, blue band. Second release to the green band, but with a Habano wrapper. Now I've had all 4 Anastasias. Time to revisit them back to back to see how the blend evolved over time. This one was excellent.

20221207_181300.jpg
20221207_182508.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes. My smoking and being online should be coming back to normal schedule.

The cigar that started the talks between @cohibasurfer and myself. The Caldwell Anastasia H, blue band. Second release to the green band, but with a Habano wrapper. Now I've had all 4 Anastasias. Time to revisit them back to back to see how the blend evolved over time. This one was excellent.

View attachment 63283
View attachment 63284
I'm with you on that. They all are very nice smokes. I have only tried one of the newer releases. But it was excellent. A bit pricey... but wut ya ganna do ehh?
ETA newer releases you hooked me up with. :) Thanks back at ya.

I'm with you on that. They all are very nice smokes. I have only tried one of the newer releases. But it was excellent. A bit pricey... but wut ya ganna do ehh?
ETA newer releases you hooked me up with. :) Thanks back at ya.
Do you prefer the blue or yellow?