• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday TallPaul say hello to 30!

Happy B day Paul ! Hope you had a good one and will co tinued thru the w-e.

ironpeddler said:
Happy Birthday Paul...sounds like you got off to a nice start! 

Enjoy your milestone day... :cool:

image_zpsfd92ba4d.jpg
Hard to tell by the pic but this was a couple months back at my brother in-laws 30th... I guess I was celebrating hard! Lol

Tall Paul said:

Happy Birthday Paul...sounds like you got off to a nice start! 

Enjoy your milestone day... :cool:

image_zpsfd92ba4d.jpg
Hard to tell by the pic but this was a couple months back at my brother in-laws 30th... I guess I was celebrating hard! Lol

"I'm the King of the World!"

So last night a few of my buddies got together over at Twins smoke shop where the have a nice lounge and full bar with a couple of bartenders that pour a stiff drink. I got to enjoy a couple great cigars because of some extremely generous members here at CP.

First smoke of the night!
gallery_13257_1492_31073.jpg

I BIG thank you goes out to Dave (thechenman) for gifting me this cigar at this years QSH. The moment he handed it to me I nearly died as I have yet to have one and didn't think I ever would at the current asking prices. I knew from then I was going to save it for my 30th and it was well worth the wait. Dave you sir are amazing, Thank you!

Second cigar of the night!
gallery_13257_1492_410115.jpg

There is a mad bombing noob on the loose that recently gifted me this 1997 Bolivar Gigantes. Bill (CigSid) thank you so much this aged beauty it was simple amazing from first light to the nub. The generosity you have show here is breath taking! Thank you brother I look forward to one day meeting the mad bomber in person.

To think that was just to celebrate my last night in my 20's it sounds like the wife has a whole lot planned today so I downed a few Tylenol and out the door we go.

Thanks again everyone. You all really make this place like family and I love it here.

Sincerely,
Paul  

Happy Birthday, my friend. Looks like your off to a good start, enjoy your day.

Just got home from a nice breakfast followed up by an 1.5 hour couples massage that was amazing. The wife also surprised me with a gift certificate for the next section of my Horror movie tattoo. Jason will be getting some company on my leg! This birthday may go down as the best ever and the wife work real hard in putting it together. Now off to take a nap before we head out for tonight's event which I still have no Idea on what is going on but know that I was told I am wearing a blind fold. My guess was hookers and blow but I don't think that's it...

Thanks again every one,
Paul

Happy 30th Paul! Sounds like it was a good day!!