• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday to Ronald Reagan

gr8full2day

FNG in Training
Would just like to wish a Happy 93rd Birthday to the 40th President of the United States of America!! The greatest President of the last century. Too bad current President isn't more like Reagan. We need more men just like Reagan to hopefully turn our country around, but that's another issue...Here's to the you President Reagan, Happy Birthday!!

Was he great because a LtCol of the Marines was running the country, or that we went from the largest creditor nation in the world to the largset debtor nation? Perhaps it was his amazing memory. Ronald coudn't even carry Harry's bag.

I would like to wish President Reagan a happy birthday too. Happy birthday, Mr. President.

Unfortunately, AVB and Gr8full, I think you two have crossed the political line here. (The reason I know that the line has been crossed is that one of you has succeeded in p*ssing me off).

Maybe this thread needs to be shut down and a new, less politically charged thread could be started.

Take care, Bacchus

Happy B-Day, Pres. Reagan! May you and your family suffer as little as possible!

Get over the political BullSh!t!! It's a freakin' Birthday thread. :angry:

Floyd T. :sign:

Bacchus, I didn't know you were in charge of what is PC here or of where the line may or may not be. Don't stand too close to that line, you may get some sore toes.

Happy Birthday Mr. President! You are a Great American, and served our country, and the world in ways that are virtually immeasureable!!

May God continue to richly bless you and your family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !

AVB said:
Bacchus, I didn't know you were in charge of what is PC here or of where the line may or may not be.
I'm not AVB. The moderators are here for that. I was just trying to avert an escalation in rhetoric, but instead, I seem to have caused the opposite.

My bad. ???

Ok....THIS IS running the line of not needing to be here folks. How about we stick to wishing the guy a Happy B-Day...and leave it at that. :)

:lookup:

Hmmm. Nice to know that trouble can start without me. :D

Happy Birthday President Reagan!

Favorite Reagan Quote: "Speak softly and carry an armored tank division I always say".

;)

This is a birthday thread, KEEP POLITICS OUT OF IT! You want to discuss politics, go to another forum.

When you wish a happy birthday to a politician who has nothing to do with the site, you are already bringing politics into it.

To those opposed to the politics of Ronnie, the start of this thread is very much a political statement. If you can't see this, try swapping Clinton (who is better known for his love of cigars anyway) for Reagan.

Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday to The Honorable Ronald Reagan.

While we're doing birthday wishes - Happy birthday to Bob Marley, Mary Leakey, Mami Van Doren*, and even that old grouch Babe Ruth...

All 4 are folks I like more than any national politician - regardless of party! You try living in DC and not generating at least a subtle dislike for everyone in a power tie that trots around with secret service in toe! Granted, all have tough jobs that I could never do - but 2 minutes with most of these guys is like being around slimer from the ghostbusters... ;)

Cheers,

- Oak

* All this crap about Tiffany vs. Jessica kills me... ever seen Mami in Untamed Youth?? No freakin' comparison...

oak said:
* All this crap about Tiffany vs. Jessica kills me... ever seen Mami in Untamed Youth?? No freakin' comparison...
***TANGENT ALERT***

Tiffany?? Did you mean Britney? I think you had the wrong decade.

Happy Birthday President Reagan. You'll always be Ronnie Ray-Gun to me :D Ahhhhh, the 80's. What a great decade :thumbs:

Geeeeezzz I can't even wish a Great American a Happy Birthday without getting the pot stirred up...GEEEEZZZZ GUYS...RELAX!!

Happy Birthday again Ronald Reagan.....

Just think of it as a famous person's bday... and lets leave it at that.

Go Ronnie! It's your berfday! We gon' sip bacardi cuz it's yo' berfday! :D

The above statement is just SO whack. LOL. I wonder about myself... I really do. :p

Happy Birthday Mr. President!!

I'll smoke one to the winner of the cold war.

Our good thoughts and wishes are with you and your family.