• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Christmas Eve one and all

Dickson

"I am done - pay the bills and get me a cigar."
May your christmas eve be safe and joyous for you and yours. :cool:

Same to you Dickson and to all the S / BOTL here at CP, I wish a Happy Holiday season and a prosperous New Year........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

A very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to one and all!

Merry Christmas to all.

This is one of my favorite holidays because of the feast that takes place with family tonight. We do the traditional Italian (feast of seven fishes) Christmas Eve dinner, which consists of Seafood. We will be making fried shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, Crab cakes, Calamari, Lobster tails, Scallops wrapped in bacon, baked clams, and bacalla (salted cod), Couple this with family, friends, drinks, good cigars, and I am sure you can see why this easily is my favorite holiday.

Have a very safe holiday everyone

Same to you Dickson. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy New Year to everyone here! May the new year bring health, happiness, and prosperity to all our troops and to all the brothers and sisters here! I am proud to be a member of such a great community!

Bah Humbug! I've been up since 0300 cleaning fish and shucking shrimp. Just sat down with my first cigar and glass of Laiphroig. I suspect things will improve shortly.

Doc.

Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone stays safe if they travel. Try and take time to sit down, enjoy a cigar, and think back at the last year. Remember the reason for the season. Happy Holidays to everyone and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to all; Enjoy the season, don't argue with the family, and everyone be safe!!

Merry Christmas to everyone at CP, enjoy your day and remember the real reason for this celebration.

106533HappyHolidays086801.jpg

Wishing everyone, their family, and friends a great Christmas! And I'd also like to thank one and all for the warm welcome I have received in my short time here at CP. Merry Christmas (and stay safe out there). - Phil