• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Easter!

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Happy easter! I'll be eating with the girlfriend's family today and church @ 10 this morning. I plan on burning down a nice one, not yet decided. Anyone else?

KB

Happy Easter K. I am very active in my church and will be playing Timpani for two traditional services, and playing conga's and singing with my weekly contemporary group as well.

I will be taking my parents and wife to my sisters house this afternoon, I wont be firing anything up today unfortunately. (Unless I get home later and it's still nice out)

I dont think they make a smoke worthy of what Jesus did ;) :thumbs: :thumbs: , but I would guess the Opus X would work.

See ya in church, Happy Easter, it looks to be a fine day in the Motor City!

John V.

If I entered church the only thing that would burn would be me :sign:

As for my easter smoke...Casa Torano Torp...I love them so.

Happy easter everyone.

The heathen that I am, I have no special plans for Easter.I'm not sure what I will smoke, but I may actually smoke a couple in celebration of the mercury getting above 50 today. Although I do not celebrate Easter, I do have a couple Easter jokes. I will only tell one of them here, for I do not wish to have a Christian jehad proclaimed on me :p :laugh: .

What do you call a rabbit anestheseologist?

The Ether Bunny

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Service was ok this year, we have a near priest, and change is never good. lol

The following four Easter smokes are already in the basket...

I's
Cohiba Robusto....RTG ABR 04
Cohiba Siglo II...AXC JUL 04

D's
Cohiba XV 660
Padron 1964

Well, I hope everyone and the families have a good easter.

camaroon4me said:
Happy Easter K.

John V.
[snapback]175124[/snapback]​

Happy Easter to you too... <grin> (K vs KB)

And to everyone. I spent my Easter in a knee brace (twisted it at Kali/Silat practice) and did nothing special except spend time with my mother who now lives overseas with me. We watched a couple good films and I cooked dinner for us.

A nice day despite the knee.

:) Happy Easter to each of you and your families.

Matthew 28
The Resurrection
1After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.
2There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

5The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”

8So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”

I don't think you can live smack dab in the middle of the bible belt and not celebrate easter. My family from indiana came in and we hung out all day... no i'm home, the wife is on the couch, the boy is in bed...time for me and padron to hang out!

Happy Easter everyone. Just got home from a looooong day at the in-laws.

I did the church thing on Sat night. Better show.

Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate. For all you Members of the Tribe I hope the Movie and Chinese food were good ;)

benjiev said:
Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate. For all you Members of the Tribe I hope the Movie and Chinese food were good ;)
[snapback]175222[/snapback]​

Happy Spring Ben, or as Seinfeld would put it "Festivus for the Restofus"! :D

preembargo said:
:) Happy Easter to each of you and your families.

Matthew 28
The Resurrection
  1After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.
  2There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

5The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”

8So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”
[snapback]175160[/snapback]​

Amen...He is risen! :D