• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Fat Tuesday !

SCLIQ

Hope everyone has one last day of "FUN" eating, drinking, smoking, & getting naked in N'rleans
I may have to celebrate here in lil ol' Clinton myself :whistling:
Naw, I'll be good and have Shrove Tuesday dinner tonight

Anybody here celebrating ?
Hmmm... guess if they were they may not be here :D

Take Care,
Lisa

Hope everyone has one last day of "FUN" eating, drinking, smoking, & getting naked in N'rleans
I may have to celebrate here in lil ol' Clinton myself :whistling:
Naw, I'll be good and have Shrove Tuesday dinner tonight

Anybody here celebrating ?
Hmmm... guess if they were they may not be here :D

Take Care,
Lisa

mly0820l.jpg

Hey, I think its Fat Thursday, not Tuesday, and it was last week, not this week! :p

Hey, I think its Fat Thursday, not Tuesday, and it was last week, not this week! :p

Nope... Always the day before Ash Wednesday

YOU may confess tomorrow what YOU did last THURSDAY...LMAO :rolleyes:

Take Care,
Lisa

Ok, Maybe in US You have 'Fat Tuesday' but we here in Poland have 'Fat Thursday' and eat looots of donuts :D

Being a native Louisianian (is that a word?), I should celebrate this evening with a smoke. But these danged Austin allergies are still holding me back. I'll clear up enough to breath freely, but then loose my sense of taste! :(

I have ordered my King cake from a bakery in Beaumont TX (where I grew up) for the last 10 years. Last year, the quality was poor and they're up around $35. I passed this year, as much due to apathy as to the cost. I think I'll make one next year.

Had a couple of traditional fastnachts this morning and I do plan on gettin nekkid later tonight. ;)

So, how many of you are giving up cigars for Lent. :whistling:

Doc.

Actually, I am giving cigars up for lent. I'll smoke a good one tonight though.

Brian

Actually, I am giving cigars up for lent. I'll smoke a good one tonight though.

Brian
Well, I'm sure the good Sisters of Perpetual Misery will be pleased. They gave up on me years ago.

Doc

*sniffle* I can't be in Mobile today for the fun, so I am living vicariously thru my friends back home

Happy FT!!

Melly

So, how many of you are giving up cigars for Lent. :whistling:

Doc.

WOW !!
Now that's a sacrifice....

I found out the VERY Hard way what I needed to give up for LENT....
Just finished listening to a entertaining sermon about giving up something that there is too much of in our lives & I was driving home from getting my ashes contemplating Pasta when it hit me square in the nose in the form of Blue Lights in the rearview :sign:

I told the trooper how I had just been to church and heard a sermon about giving up & forgiving and that I hope he would be but..... NOPE

Take Care,
Lisa