• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Halloween Everyone

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Play safe - don't let the kids eat too much candy.

I've got a nice little WOA I'm going sacrifice to the pagan's this evening.
Anyone have any big plans?

Dave ;)

uh, i'm gonna sleep so i can avoid the trick or treaters.

however if one of em is a dad when they knock and i answer, i'll prolly give him a cigar.

otherwise, they're getting nada.

you know what would suck, if you were a diabetic. then you couldn't eat most of hte candy.

I'm handing out Short Stories tonight... even to the little ones. Call it a test, if you will. Every parent should inspect their children's stash before the little ones dig in. Besides, what's the worse that could happen? They'd start chewing on the cigar. "Yumm... what the... *cough* cough *gag* WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Hmm, maybe some flavored cigars might be better.

:sign: :p

I'm buying live lobsters crabs and other shellfish. Gonna boil 'em all tonight, and drink pumpkin beer. :D

We have a wedding rehersal to go to and several friends coming over for the weekend and the wedding that we're putting up.

At least the 3 of the guests smoke cigars - so I think we're gonna raid my humidors tonight for a nice herf :p

Sam

I'm going trick-or-treating at vewyphishy's!!
(I'll be dressed as a cigar lover)

I walk the kids around the neighborhood with a nice churchill and a warm tottie it has become a annual tradition :D Makes the evening much more enjoyable ;)

BenjieV :D

I generally hang out with a nice smoke or two, an adult beverage or two and pass out the candy out front....

That's scary enough.... :)

dressing up and haunting the front yard and drive at my sister's place while nephews go out children must be brave enough to get to front door for some goods

Supposed to be 65 degrees though so I guess th real reason for the Makers Mark won't be to keep warm.

Rod said:
I'm buying live lobsters crabs and other shellfish. Gonna boil 'em all tonight, and drink pumpkin beer. :D
Ahmen bro... we gotta get together next time I am in CA!!! Every time I turn around you are talkin bout a crap and shrimp boil!!! HooRah

We took the kids last night. Not sure why but it's always on a thursday night around here. Think its to screw with the teachers .LOL :p So tonight its all cigars and ..well... yup , thats it. Just cigars :lookup: :0 :p

Well, i dressed up as Bob.

Bob is like me, but he has a name tag to identify himself as Bob.

i walked around campus noticing the hot girls.
but i'm bored.

I got dressed up at work for the halloween party for the kids here. Later, we did a hunted walk and I was in a coffin, running a smoke machine. When the walked past, I opened the coffin lid and rose up and scared the hell out of them!!

I love Halloween! I just got back from smoking a Partagas Short out in the parking lot! mmmmmm good! :D

Well I sat around watchin' the TV, handin' out candy to the kids and enjoying a well ages CAO Gold Robusto....... :D :thumbs: :D

I took my bride out to dinner at a new Italian resturant.

With the temps hitting the 30s here I wrapped up and walked with the kids with a Delicous AF 8-5-8 maddie Oh was it yummmy ;)

BenjieV :D