• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy New Year

texasaero

Cooler Troll
May your cigar be safe.
May fellow cigar CPers and future CPers have a prosperous New Year.
It's a Siglo VI today.

Happy New Year Harold, from another Michigander just north of 8 Mile.

Were gonna have to get a herf going here soon, SE Michigan is building up some steam here! :thumbs:

John V. Roseville

I've smoked the past 3 days so I'm not going to smoke today. But I didn't have a PAM and a HdM Petite Robo yesterday :thumbs:

Motown USA, home of the "Friendlest" basketball fans, and the Mighty Michigan Wolverines GO BLUE!

camaroon-

they lost....sorry :whistling:

inflatus said:
Motown USA, home of the "Friendlest" basketball fans, and the Mighty Michigan Wolverines GO BLUE!

camaroon-

they lost....sorry :whistling:
[snapback]154029[/snapback]​

You know, if they just had a little more TIME, they would have pulled this one out! :D

I knew that they had scored too soon, and left too much time on the clock for Texas.

What a great game though, it was a great battle between two great teams. Well, one great team, and a great team with an outstanding quarterback. I'm hoping maybe the Lions will try to draft him! :thumbs:

Oh, and about your Cav's...............I dont think so! Gonna have to get by a lot of better teams to get that title! ;)

camaroon4me said:
Oh, and about your Cav's...............I dont think so! Gonna have to get by a lot of better teams to get that title! ;)
[snapback]154084[/snapback]​

Ah, but it has been a while since I could honestly believe they have a chance. :)