• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy New Year

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. HOPE IT IS A PROPEROUS AND HEALTHY ONE!

Happy New Year to you to Rod!!!!

And a Happy New Year to all my CP brothers!!!!

Enjoy yourselves, but most of all BE SAFE TONIGHT!!!!!

And to you as well Rod, and thanks for another fantastic year at CP! :thumbs:

Today is the last day of 2003, been an "odd" year, but not too bad.
Hopefully 2004 will be "Even" better :p

Have yourselves a happy and Safe New Year's Eve.

We want and need you back here next year, even the crotchty FOG's. :p

*in Eddie Murphy voice from Trading Space*

"Happy Christmas! And to all a Merry New Year!"

Sam

Happy New Year to everyone here.

And be sure to start the year off with a fantastic smoke! Look in your humidor, pick the absolute best cigar you've got- THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAVING IT FOR! Pour yourself a tall glass of your favorite poison (whatever that may be, wine, liquor, coffee or diet coke), grab that someone you love- sit down and enjoy life and the new year together! That what the finer things in life are all about! ENJOYING THEM! :D :thumbs:

:thumbs: Toaster

Happy New Year to you also Rod and all the other Brothers and Sisters here at CP!!

I hope everyone enjoys a couple of good smokes in the next 48 hours or so!!!! :D

Happy new year to you Rod and everyone else at cp . Not drinking tonight but will deff. be smoking :D

And a very Merry New Year to you and the rest of the gang here at CP from a FNG!

Happy New Year to you too Rod! ! ! Hope 2004 is great for YOU and CP! ! !

AND. . . Happy New Year to all my Brothers and Sisters here at CP! You guys and gals have made 2003 much better for me. I'm glad I didn't have to go through it all without you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ! !

AND HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

STEVE

Happy New Year to you too Rod. Thanks for giving us cigar junkies a home this year. Happy New Year to all the rest of you too!

p.s.

Rod, I smoked that PSD4 today. :love:

Here's wishing everyone a... HAUOLI MAKAHIKI HOU!

Aloha,

Wade