• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Saturday!

Lee

Hope everyone is well...just stopped by to say hey! Sitting outside smoking a yard gar and 2 pork butts for the inlaws 50th anniversary party tonight. It's been a busy summer with several trips completed. Our highlight was seeing Billy Joel at Notre Dame stadium after being postponed numerous times for covid. Great show!! Tailgated all day and met some cool folks in South Bend. Spent the day drinking Buffalo Trace and smoked some great sticks, enjoyed great food and company!

Thinking about hosting a herf this fall in Roanoke. Any interest?

Lee

Attachments

• 20220730_065802.jpg
    20220730_065802.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hope everyone is well...just stopped by to say hey! Sitting outside smoking a yard gar and 2 pork butts for the inlaws 50th anniversary party tonight. It's been a busy summer with several trips completed. Our highlight was seeing Billy Joel at Notre Dame stadium after being postponed numerous times for covid. Great show!! Tailgate all day and met some cool folks in South Bend. Spent the day drinking Buffalo Trace and smoked some great sticks, enjoyed great food and company!

Thinking about hosting a here this fall in Roanoke. Any interest?

Lee
Damn newbies posting twice! LOL, how you been?

Hope everyone is well...just stopped by to say hey! Sitting outside smoking a yard gar and 2 pork butts for the inlaws 50th anniversary party tonight. It's been a busy summer with several trips completed. Our highlight was seeing Billy Joel at Notre Dame stadium after being postponed numerous times for covid. Great show!! Tailgated all day and met some cool folks in South Bend. Spent the day drinking Buffalo Trace and smoked some great sticks, enjoyed great food and company!

Thinking about hosting a herf this fall in Roanoke. Any interest?

Lee
Roanoke as in Roanoke Virginia? If so, I'd be interested.

I went to Richmond for a car show in 2005. Lee and I tried to meet up back then but it just didn't work out. If he's hosting a herf then I'll do my best to make it.

Who is Lee? Let me know when the Roanoke Herf is, I'll be there.
Who the phuk is @CoventryCat86???? I heard he was on a permanent van due to his frequent dates with DaveWF!!! Brother, I hope life finds you well and still enjoying the finer things(well, except for Jags). Man, you need to stop in on a Vherf on Saturday nights. 8pm on yer side of the sun. Good fellas on there and they need a chance to meet ya before you die of old age. 😂. We've been trying to get @cohibasurfer to show up but you know how CA folks are. Miss ya, brother.

Floyd T