• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy VD!

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Happy20Valentines20Day.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

and to you too! Have a great day all.

Brian

I want to personnaly thank Dean (Tasman) for hand delivering flowers to my wife Beth and niece Dawn that are both down in Ft Hood, Texas. Dawn is married to a West Pointer (Class of 2002) who is presently in Iraq and who will not be back till sometime in September. I'll see them on the 24th but Dean was the man who made their Valentines day extra special. Happy V D all and don't forget your better half........ :) :thumbs: :love:

Let's spread some VD all over the place :love:

Is there really any such thing as a "Happy VD?" :laugh:

I should have had a camera they were both very surprised! It was a pleasure helping out!

Can't wait to smoke a nubber and officially meet every body! :D

I want to personnaly thank Dean (Tasman) for hand delivering flowers to my wife Beth and niece Dawn that are both down in Ft Hood, Texas. Dawn is married to a West Pointer (Class of 2002) who is presently in Iraq and who will not be back till sometime in September. I'll see them on the 24th but Dean was the man who made their Valentines day extra special. Happy V D all and don't forget your better half........ :) :thumbs: :love:

Happy Valenitnes Day Cheekie! :D

Happy VD all!!! I had a great night! And i still get to go to karoake!!

Melly

I should have had a camera they were both very surprised! It was a pleasure helping out!

Can't wait to smoke a nubber and officially meet every body! :D

Happy Valenitnes Day Cheekie! :D

Gawd do I love the signature pic .......

Just to say...I had a great VD!! 2 Dozen Pale Pink roses (cause I detest red roses, esp. on VD), a DVD set on of a TV show i love and a bottle of wine...and we went out to dinner and to karoake...I am on a cloud...and yes i gave presents in return LOL

Melly