• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Harlem Globetrotters vs NBA?

Who would win?

• Harlem Globetrotters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBAs best team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
umm considering Harlem doesn’t even play real teams 90% of the time I’m going to have to say the NBA. Your only as good as your level of competition and lack there of has probably made Harlem just a show team. Besides there’s a lot more money to be had in the NBA so if they thought they could make it they’d be playing in it.

Who the hell is this Jeff guy? :cool:

While entertaining you have to be kidding me to think the HG could beat the elitest of the NBA. :rolleyes:

I don't care if they're real or fake as long as they stay in my toy box.

I'd pick the NBA.. but I did have a neighborhood friend who played for the Globetrotters a while back.

Globetrotters include Don Calhoun on roster - Harlem Globetrotters include man who made three-quarter court shot during Chicago Bulls contest
Jet, Nov 8, 1993

Dunking any dull...
Don Calhoun, who became famous when he sank a three-quarter court shot and won $1 million at halftime of a Chicago Bulls game last season (Jet, May 3), has made the taxi squad of the Harlem Globetrotters.

Don was the kid who made the million $ shot at a Bulls game. If you do a Google search for Don Calhoun you'll find an interesting article about how they used his situation to outline a financial plan for him.

The NBA hands down. The HG do not play with the intensity of a real game, so if they could hold up talentwise, which they couldn't, they couldn't with a real game situation. That is even with the NBA Allstars falling apart in recent outings.

The NBA hands down. The HG do not play with the intensity of a real game, so if they could hold up talentwise, which they couldn't, they couldn't with a real game situation. That is even with the NBA Allstars falling apart in recent outings.

No way, the Globetrotters only lose when they want to. The reason they lose games is to give the competition a sense of accomplishment. The Globetrotters are so good they just let the other teams score otherwise it would be too embarassing for the other teams to constantly lose

No way, the Globetrotters only lose when they want to. The reason they lose games is to give the competition a sense of accomplishment. The Globetrotters are so good they just let the other teams score otherwise it would be too embarassing for the other teams to constantly lose

Wow zee, I hope your being sarcastic because the fact of the matter that no one here can argue is almost all there games to set there win records is agents teams that either aren’t real or minor league teams. I mean honestly they play 6 games in WI. There not playing the bucks or any other WI team so just whom are they playing? Globetrotter games are about as real as WWF. I’m not going to say there not skilled. There very good at what they do but what they do is an act.

Wow zee, I hope your being sarcastic because the fact of the matter that no one here can argue is almost all there games to set there win records is agents teams that either aren't real or minor league teams. I mean honestly they play 6 games in WI. There not playing the bucks or any other WI team so just whom are they playing? Globetrotter games are about as real as WWF. I'm not going to say there not skilled. There very good at what they do but what they do is an act.

:laugh:

OK I'll drop the act. :sign:

Hey I saw the Globetrotters beat a bunch of robots specifically trained to play superior basketball on Gilligan's Island. If they can overcome that, they can beat anyone.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i nominate this as the post of the month!!