• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Harry Potter...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Not sure if someone has already posted about it but we went to see it this afternoon and it was really good. From what folks who have read the book tell me (I haven't read them), this one goes with the book better than some of the others. So it's highly recommended. Happy movie watching!

Melly

My wife and I saw this a few hours ago...very entertaining, well worth the money if you are a Potter head. (hehehe) I am not into it as much as the wife, but I like the movies.
Rob

I saw it too and loved it. Love the movies. I am now so sucked into the plot that I cannot wait 2 more years for the next movie and have begun to read book 6. Guess I have become a potter head.

We never saw the first one until it came out on DVD, chalking it up to a glorified kids movie. When we saw the first one on DVD, my wife and I were like, "Damn! That was pretty good! We should have seen that in the theater."

So every HP movie that came out after that, we always made sure to see it in the theater, and I'm sure this one will be no exception. It just gets harder to go to the movies once you have a 2 year old. :angry:

Read on Yahoo that there is an IMAX version with the final duel scene in 3D. Methinks that would be awesome!

I read books 1-4 but haven't picked up 5 or 6 yet. The movies generally do a decent job of capturing the book. I'm sure I'll see this one, but I'll probably wait until video/after I've read it.

Saw it today with my Wife and Daughter. I am generally a "screw the movie, read the book" type. I have NEVER seen a book generated movie where the book was done justice. After seeing films 1 through 3 on Family Channel last weekend and renting 4 this past week I am hooked and I ordered all seven books. I'll start reading once they hit my porch.

That being said this movie was quite good. Recommended for Potter-heads and folks who just want to escape for 2 1/2 hours.

Back