• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hartford HERF - March 5th, 2011

grateful1

Oh My!
Let's see if we can make it another good one.

I'll going to make something...corned beef maybe...or kil'basa!

Who's in!?

To be held at JimD's...The Tobacco Shop Hartford (CT) - 55 Asylum St.

Time...oh mid-am to 3:30ish.

My son's birthday party that day, so I'm out. However, I will be driving through town Monday, Feb 28, and plan on stopping at the store. When we get a little closer to that day, I'll see if I can nail down a more specific time to see if anyone can make it.

Top for a reminder!

I'll be making some Pulled Pork and some other stuff.

Thinde is making some cole slaw.

What else shall we whip up?

Sorry I can't make it Gary, would have been a blast! My regards and best wishes to Jim :thumbs:

Gary, I was talkin' with LouieD this past Thursday evening at Schlesinger's and we are thinkin' about attending. I'll let you know soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Gary, I was talkin' with LouieD this past Thursday evening at Schlesinger's and we are thinkin' about attending. I'll let you know soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Change of plans Gary as Beth let me know last night at dinner as the family will be having a memorial for her late aunt that passed away next Saturday. I hope you all have a great time and please pass my best wishes on to JimD for all of his future endeavors......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Now cooking...

10lbs of pork:
6 for crock pot spicey bbq pulled pork
and
4 for crockpot pork with killbassi / onions / apples/ kraut

Plus:
Bag O' Meatballs - slow cooked...Sweet and Sour with a KicK!

See you tomorrow!

Now cooking...

10lbs of pork:
6 for crock pot spicey bbq pulled pork
and
4 for crockpot pork with killbassi / onions / apples/ kraut

Plus:
Bag O' Meatballs - slow cooked...Sweet and Sour with a KicK!

See you tomorrow!

I hope you guys had a great time Gary, I see that there wasn't a shortage on the eats........ :D :thumbs: :p