• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anybody else reserved Modern Warfare 2?

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
I was just curious if anyone else is looking forward to this game coming out in the fall. I think it'll be hard for it to one up the first modern warfare (Call of Duty 4). I had a lot of fun playing the first one online with friends and look forward to doing so again this fall with the new one. They couldn't have picked a better day to release this game. Nov 10, 2009 OOHRAH! Link to the trailer here

256pxmodernwarfare2temp.png

Damn right I did! The first one is so addicting, I hope that the second one lives up to the hype. E3 this year pumped me up big time about quite a few games. The video and hands on play for Modern Warfare 2 of course looked amazing, and the Bungie presentation for Halo 3: ODST was bad ass as well. Assassin's Creed 2 looks freakin amazing, same with the next Splinter Cell game....it's going to be a good year for games!

Paid for it in full already. Can't wait for it's release. my xbox game tag is Nv jone.

I will probably wait and see which place gives the best bonuses with a reservation. Plus, I haven't decided whether I'm getting the PS3 or 360 version yet.

My gamertag is simpleman1977

Anyone is welcome to add me. If you would just be kind enough to send a message when adding me with your name and cp name so I can know who I am talking to. I'm not online all the time but it would be nice to talk to others that are on here that enjoy gaming.

I definitely plan to get it but I haven't reserved it. I've never had trouble finding new games 'round these parts. Modern Warfare was a sick game and I'm looking forward to this one!

Get it for 360. Swissy, Cigar Dan, Napa Smokes and I get it poppin killing Zombies

It comes out the week before my birthday, so I've already hinted that it would be a great early gift. Otherwise, I'll be buying it myself. Either way, I can't wait.

I'm also on 360, gamertag: psusigmachi

I never understood reserving games at a gamestop or similar store when you can go to best buy where they will have 800 copies of the game waiting for you

I never understood reserving games at a gamestop or similar store when you can go to best buy where they will have 800 copies of the game waiting for you

I only do so if there's a bonus item I want.

True. The main reason I do it is so I can just go by every now and put some more money on it rather than spend $60 on a game at one time. The holiday season is when most of the good games come out. The money being spent adds up fast. Especially when you have to buy gifts for others during the same time period.

If I can stop playing COD5. But yeah I'll pre-purchase and have it delivered on the day. Top series.