• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone else seen........

gws3

1000 post club member
...that crazy japanese game show where the contestants do these crazy stunts? i mean some of these people must really get hurt.
they also over dub the japanese commentators with english voices and bad writing. but it's so bad it's halfway funny.
they also do contestant interviews that are overdubbed and some of them are hilarious.
it's really funny to see the way these people get hit and knocked around :D .
i think it's on TNN on sat. evening.

It the "Ultimate Challenge"...It's a Japanese show..It's the "Wraslin" (WWF) of reality shows....stunts are real but names and such are to be a joke!!..It is hilarious watching these fools get pumelled relentlessly!!! Such a feather in the hat of humantiy...LOL.... :D

i haven't seen it, but it sounds really funny. i'll have to remember that!

can't say Ive seen it. sounds like the latest in a line of tv for the braindead! LOL!

I've seen an episode where they had to cross a log over a tank full of alligators. One guy fell in and he thought he was lunch, but the gator could'nt get to the guy because of a plexiglass divider. :D

Dawn said:
can't say Ive seen it. sounds like the latest in a line of tv for the braindead! LOL!
you know my wife tells me i'm braindead sometimes! :D

you really have to watch for the comedy value. it is really funny!!

Crazy show :p
So, does anyone else watch "Iron Chef"

even better and it has helped me to improve my cooking skills.
:D