• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone ever heard of Cigets?

As the only person in a fog here, Gary please post the picture!

By the way I'm intrigued about Cigets aren't you? :0

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

:laugh:

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

:laugh:

It is funny, I just used this quote on CF yesterday for something equally relevant

yeah, in Ed's defense he may be using the term FOG in reference to his age and not his standing here at CP.

If he is confused about what FOG means on this board and others, i.e., to the cigar BB community, he could <puts on capt. CP cape> "Use the search function"

Ed was out of line. In his defense, however, he really is a real fuggin' old guy. Older than me. In the real world old folks are allowed to be outspoken and say what they damn well please. Unfortunately, this ain't the real world...It's the internet.

Doc.

Until Pugman1943 figures out the difference between being a friggin' old guy vs. being considered a FOG, he should refrain from defining a "typical member" or posting his "...or they win" type nonsense.

Seems like you guys are rude, though.

Imagine a stranger walked into your house, and instead of introducing themselves, went into some spiel that sounded like nonsense. Butchered links don't help your cause, either. And then, because you don't offer them a drink and something to eat, they call you rude.

Are you kidding?

There aren't many rules here. One of them, introduce yourself, helps to take care of the "stranger" part to a degree. Try that. Then read the huge guide that was put together at the top of the info forum.

It definitely isn't that serious. I asked a question, and that's that. Didn't think that the link wouldn't link to the appropriate article. I only came on here to ask that simple question. I doubt I post again.

There's that dull leaden clank of someone just not getting it. Internet fora are not vending machines; if you show up merely to get an oddball and offputting question answered rather than to introduce yourself to the community, don't be surprised if you get a "and you are . . . ?" response.

No one has an obligation to do your homework for you. Google works the same for everyone.

~Boar

I feel so used. Laying spent on the damp, reeking gutter... a victim of the most foul casual encounter.