• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone had any luck getting in contact with the guys who make wine

CRQuarto

Brrraaaiiinnnsss.....
I've PM'ed a couple guys on various different forums as well as emailed them, and I just can't seem to get any response from them. Has anyone had any luck lately, or is anyone in contact with them right now and could pass on my email address to them so I could talk to them about ordering what I need? Any help is appreciated, as I am growing tired of the wire rack shelves that come with the Edgestar I have, they are not ideal for storage of cigars by any means! :( If you can get me in contact with them, please PM me and I will give you my email address. Thanks!

My Grandma used to make home made muscadine wine, would hide it in an old steel pot in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Man that stuff was good! :laugh: :p

I think you mean the guys who make the wooden shelves for Vinotemps... :whistling:

Dangit, stupid title box let me type in more than it can display. :laugh:

Jon is right, I meant the guys who make the shelving, but if you know anyone who make wine too, that always is a help too! :D

Well, this is taken care of! Apparently Chasden's internet was down due to a mouse eating through the wires in his house. He PM'ed me today, and all is good. Thanks guys for the PM's! :D

Back