• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone had the CAO 65th Anniversary

GDeAngelo

Like it says. I'm a big CAO fan. Has anyone had one of these? If you have what were your thoughts. I'd love to try one. Cigar.com had a box for 69.99.

-Gianni-

I haven't had a CAO I haven't enjoyed yet, granted I've only had the Brazilia, Italia, and Cameroon. If it were me I'd try to buy a single or two before I shelled out the $70 bucks even if everybody said they loved 'em or hated 'em. Taste is subjective so try one out and if you like it then buy the box.

I haven't had a CAO I haven't enjoyed yet, granted I've only had the Brazilia, Italia, and Cameroon. If it were me I'd try to buy a single or two before I shelled out the $70 bucks even if everybody said they loved 'em or hated 'em. Taste is subjective so try one out and if you like it then buy the box.

I love these, great smokes. I need to get some more

At $70 for a box I don't think that'd be a purchase you would lose sleep over!

Don't you think that's a little contradictive?

Possibly, but the first guy said he had never had them so he wasn't sure if he should spend the $70 but the second guy said he loved 'em so I think that would be $70 well spent. Just my thoughts.. :blush: ???

Possibly, but the first guy said he had never had them so he wasn't sure if he should spend the $70 but the second guy said he loved 'em so I think that would be $70 well spent. Just my thoughts.. :blush: ???

Ahh, I see the light..

If its the one I think these are, they are damn good. Just amazing that CAO actually made a cigar worth something. When they closed shop in Costa Rica, thats when their cigars IMHO started to fall. But the 65th is worth buying.

I have had two of these sitting in my desktop humi for a good two years (hell, maybe 3 years) and have yet to smoke one, I guess I should give one a try. They should be pretty good with a couple years on them.

edit for grammar fix.

For what it's worth this is the only CAO I've liked. It was actually quite a good smoke.

Wow, you all have been a great help. I love CAOs, maybe I should broaden my horizons. I've recently been introduced to Kristof. The Ligero Maduro was amazing. I've had some Bolivars, Excalibers, pretty much all the CAOs, most of the RP, a few camachos, few cohibas and onyx. I need to be more excepting to other ones, lol.

I sent that pm btw Jsanzone23

-Gianni-

I liked them when they first came out so I bought a box. Fast forward a few years and when ever I lit one up they were very, very bland. No flavor at all. I ended get rid of them since they were just occupying valuable space in the humidor.

Gianni PM your snailer and Ill get a couple out for you to try first!

John, Wow, thank you very much for those sticks. Thank you very much for the other ones too. I'm going to throw them in the humidor for a bit. I can't wait to try them.

I've been in the process of moving this last week. It's been stressful and tiring. The lady and I our almost settled in. Once things are unpacked. I'll show you guys some the goodies John was so kind to hook me up with.

-Gianni-