• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone see the new RP Vengance?

hooiserguy

fellow newbie
Just wondering if anyone has seen these yet,the guy told me that they are new and not yet released. He got these from the vendor as a sample.I bought two have not smoked them yet,this may be my first review if not heard of before. ???

Why did they call it "Vengeance?" Is it something to smoke while scheming up a revenge plot, or maybe something to smoke after you post your ex-girlfriends pics on the internet?

OK for all you RP fans out there heres a little inside info I picked up on my trip to Rocky's place in Honduras. They are always working with different blends.
Jesus, his blender and production foreman is a blender from cuba. They are looking for interesting blends to put their name on and also do alot of "house blends" for retailers who want them. The naming process is one of the strangest I've ever seen, it's almost comical. They really don't think too hard about it. Whatever strikes their fancy. The Edge had a different name before they finally decided on it. Niche (Rockys brother) thought The Edge was a silly name when Rocky came up with it. So in short there will probably always be new RP products hitting the market. Some B&M some internet and catalouge, and all will have names unlike any cigars on the market. See if you can find these other RP blended cigars floating around, Reo & Vibe. Both RP products, both very good cigars.Oh and i forgot the one cigar Jesus blended and gave to General cigar, Helix.

I had a cigar simply named vengeance at the beginning of last summer, I’m guessing its not the same as the RP vengeance being talked about here?