• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone seen Star Trek yet?

I watched it today and really liked it. Good action, good storyline. :thumbs:

I may try to watch it this morning on the back patio with a smoke.

I heard that Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) is playing Scotty. :thumbs:

Won't get to see it until next weekend. :(

The four movies I was looking forward to the most this summer were Wolverine, Star Trek, Terminator, and Transformers. Wolverine was good but not great, but I am really looking forward to Star Trek because I haven't hear anyone say it was bad. Terminator looks great but the new transformers movie looks a little gimmicky. That's what I thought about the last one after seeing the previews and I love the first one, so hopefully the second one lives up to the hype.

Fanfriggintastic movie!! Just finished watching it and absolutely loved it!

Dude.

Seriously.

Wow.

As close to perfect as you'll get. Absolutely zero cheese.

Wow!

I'll be seeing it again in nine hours...

The four movies I was looking forward to the most this summer were Wolverine, Star Trek, Terminator, and Transformers. Wolverine was good but not great, but I am really looking forward to Star Trek because I haven't hear anyone say it was bad. Terminator looks great but the new transformers movie looks a little gimmicky. That's what I thought about the last one after seeing the previews and I love the first one, so hopefully the second one lives up to the hype.

I agree cept I'll add a few more:

Wolverine: Mediocre
Star Trek: Badass
Angels and Demons: Can't Wait
Transformers: Can Michael Bay do it again?
Terminator: I'll give them a chance to redeem themselves
Harry Potter: Make fun if you want but I cannot wait for this movie.

Saw it today! Absolutely outstanding! They did a great job casting this IMO. If you have not seen it, run and do it now.

Melly ;)

I saw it this afternoon. It liked it a lot. It had great tie-ins with the original series and movies. I have to admit, seeing Syler from Heroes playing Spock was a bit tough at first, but he made it work. All of the cast did an awesome job of paying homage to the original characters. Great movie!

Absolutely FANTASTIC movie!! Huge Star Trek fan here, Think I've watched every episode. (yes even the crappy Deep Space 9) I just finished watching the movie and it was incredible! Great casting, and Trey was right Zero Cheese! Definitely a Blu-Ray buy! I have to see the Orion chick (green skinned girl) in Hi-Def!

Saw it on Friday, thought it was AWESOME! Haven't seen much Star Trek at all, maybe a few of the old episodes, one of the movies. But I thought this movie was so much fun, and funny too, good mix of everything.

I'm going to have to take the reviews from those of you that liked Transformers with a grain of salt. :whistling: :laugh:

I'm going on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it.

I was never a fan of Star Trek growing up, so I knew little about the story line and characters but they made this movie so that anyone can understand, awesome movie. Wouldn't mind seeing it again!

Saw it this weekend. It was a very good flick. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't spend more time focusing on the academy years fleshing out the background story.

Still, it was a good movie.