• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone tried the P90X dealio?

Actually looking to start this program as well. Ordered the discs on Amazon...then found out I need a pull up bar and bands/dumbbells. I then ordered the bands and pull up bar from Amazon. Waiting for them to come in. I'm really looking forward to giving this a shot.

I like the bar part of this! When does the cigar smoking come in?

"When does the cigar smoking come in?"

When I started trying to lose weight, I used to smoke one cigar a day when I got home as an appetite suppressant. At least that is how I explained it to the wife.

"When does the cigar smoking come in?"

When I started trying to lose weight, I used to smoke one cigar a day when I got home as an appetite suppressant. At least that is how I explained it to the wife.

It's better than stuffing yourself on the empty calories and fat in potato chips or candy :)

P90X is the shizzle.

I highly suggest powerblock dumbells. OpusXKC went from a flabby little semi Irish, sorta Italian guy to a trim, fit, still pretty short guy that is almost intimidating.

It worked wonders for a friend of mine. I was shocked, always figured it was some over hyped fad.