• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has it been a year already?

Congratulations. I'll say 128.

And the winner is....

Congrats on the 1 year brother and thanks for the contest. I'm going to go with 139 as that was the 1st number that popped in my head...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congratulations brother!! The actual number was 141. Glad that this is going to someone I have met.(TESB herf) Send me your addy and I will get something out to you ASAP.

And the winner is....

Congrats on the 1 year brother and thanks for the contest. I'm going to go with 139 as that was the 1st number that popped in my head...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congratulations brother!! The actual number was 141. Glad that this is going to someone I have met.(TESB herf) Send me your addy and I will get something out to you ASAP.

Outstanding!!!! Thanks for the contest Jim and I'll send you a PM next...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Ok Charlie part 2 is on its way
Enjoy!

Very cool Jim, I'll let you know when the package arrives. I still can't figure out the USPS though, you live around Albany, NY and they proceee the package in Springfield, MA....... :D :thumbs: :cool: