• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hate to do this but............

There wouldn't have been a problem if you weren't a Steelers fan. :p

I wouldn't worry about it. The fuggin' flatlander probably doesn't know a pitch fork from a dung fork.

Doc.
Lol ok ok...tough crowd.

(btw...aren't they the same thing?)
Do you know why Jon and Doc reacted the way they did to your comment?

I'm asking you for an honest answer and not some wisecrack...OK?

Honest answer is that I thought they thought it was cheesy and stupid. Other than that, not really.

I wouldn't worry about it. The fuggin' flatlander probably doesn't know a pitch fork from a dung fork.

Doc.
Lol ok ok...tough crowd.

Honest answer is that I thought they thought it was cheesy and stupid. Other than that, not really.

Your batting .500 with your answer. ;)

Doc.
Lol ok ok...tough crowd.

People who haven't been here for a while shouldn't post in threads like this, unless it is something constructive/positive, and even then it might not be a good idea. That is why they reacted the way they did.

People who haven't been here for a while shouldn't post in threads like this, unless it is something constructive/positive, and even then it might not be a good idea. That is why they reacted the way they did.

Ahhh, gotcha. Thought the tone of the thread had turn humorous after a Emo had cleared the air, I'll withdraw.

Ahhh, gotcha. Thought the tone of the thread had turn humorous after a Emo had cleared the air, I'll withdraw.

No worries bud. You aren't the first one to do it, nor the last. Just keep it in mind. :) We all have to earn our stripes here through our actions and words, as is evident by the subject of this thread. I've been here for a few years now and I still for the most part refrain from participating in threads like this because I am still learning. The guys that sort this kind of stuff out have done so many, many times before and so they know what they are doing. That's why having us noobs coming in and mucking up the thread with stuff is an annoyance. Yeah the thread turned friendly, but your comment was kind of along the same lines as when people post popcorn references.

Anyways, glad you didn't lose your cool when approached on it. Some guys do, some don't. :)

Don please post up when you have the time as the DC# shows delivered this morning just before noon.

Thanks!

Package was waiting for me when I got home from work.
Contents are safe and sound. Great packing.
Thanks

Don

No worries bud. You aren't the first one to do it, nor the last. Just keep it in mind. :) We all have to earn our stripes here through our actions and words, as is evident by the subject of this thread. I've been here for a few years now and I still for the most part refrain from participating in threads like this because I am still learning. The guys that sort this kind of stuff out have done so many, many times before and so they know what they are doing. That's why having us noobs coming in and mucking up the thread with stuff is an annoyance. Yeah the thread turned friendly, but your comment was kind of along the same lines as when people post popcorn references.

Anyways, glad you didn't lose your cool when approached on it. Some guys do, some don't. :)

Well stated. :thumbs:

I couldn't have said better myself!

Your response may have just put that young man on the straight and narrow... :thumbs:

Package was waiting for me when I got home from work.
Contents are safe and sound. Great packing.
Thanks

Don

Nice to see this end up in a good way... :cool:

I'm glad this turned out well and everything was taken care of. The moral of the story is you can never over communicate ... especially when conducting transactions online. :thumbs:

Does anyone remember the joke about asking how to change a light bulb on a forum, and the posts that followed? You know, the one that was posted here at least 6 times?

One of these days, if I find the time, I think I'll come up with a Cigar Pass thread flow chart, specifically about threads like this. There's someone getting called out, several people that know the person who got called out is good for it, several others that are not quite sure but post encouragingly saying they "hope they make it right", a few that believe the thread was premature in the first place, several that think it should have been sooner so no one else gets screwed, some obscure popcorn reference, a newbie talking out of place and then either resolution or banning. Which is then followed by comments regarding how well, or not so well, everyone who participated in the thread reacted in their posts. Sometimes if we're lucky the thread will continue on for days even though the original concern has been taken care of.

Then, in the end, there's some guy who hasn't been around for years who tries to sum it all up in one post.

Does anyone remember the joke about asking how to change a light bulb on a forum, and the posts that followed? You know, the one that was posted here at least 6 times?

One of these days, if I find the time, I think I'll come up with a Cigar Pass thread flow chart, specifically about threads like this. There's someone getting called out, several people that know the person who got called out is good for it, several others that are not quite sure but post encouragingly saying they "hope they make it right", a few that believe the thread was premature in the first place, several that think it should have been sooner so no one else gets screwed, some obscure popcorn reference, a newbie talking out of place and then either resolution or banning. Which is then followed by comments regarding how well, or not so well, everyone who participated in the thread reacted in their posts. Sometimes if we're lucky the thread will continue on for days even though the original concern has been taken care of.

Then, in the end, there's some guy who hasn't been around for years who tries to sum it all up in one post.

Hey newbie, why don't you let the pros handle this. Thanks.

:laugh: We can discuss this over cigars in Minnesota next weekend.

Andy you crack me up! Go back to your precious aerobars! Lord knows TJ isn't doing it anymore!! :p

Ps Give Sneeds a big wet kiss for me.