• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hate to do this to ya Sam, but the community has to know...

Sam, get it done and get it done now. Communication is key. If your end isn't sent by Monday, your account will be terminated.

At the very beginning of this I sent a care package out to cover for Sam. DC#03093220000015280672. I don't know if you will accept this as covering for him but I felt it needed to be done. Either way, please enjoy Daren.

Sam Has said he will send it "tomorrow" at least 3 times since he took on this PIF!

At the very beginning of this I sent a care package out to cover for Sam. DC#03093220000015280672. I don't know if you will accept this as covering for him but I felt it needed to be done. Either way, please enjoy Daren.

No we won't take it as covering for Sam. He's an adult and is responsible for his own actions.

You can't buy your way into the communities good graces. I'd take the advice of others and stay out of these threads if I were you.

Just a bystander's observation. HM, it would be wise to put down the shovel before someone buries you with it. Let them handle this.

Good Job HM trying to undo a wrong caused by someone else's unresponsible actions...

Seriously, good job...
thumbs-up.gif
wub.gif

Nice gesture. Watch how you word things, though, as it affects how people interpret what you write. You took care of Golfanatic instead of "covering for Sam". At least I hope that was your intention.

-John

HM take the advice given.
As this clearly dictates....

The words you use should be your own
Don't plagiarize or take "on loan"
'Cause there's always someone, somewhere
With a big nose, who knows
And who trips you up and laughs
When you fall
Who'll trip you up and laugh
When you fall

Give it a rest dude

Just a bystander's observation. HM, it would be wise to put down the shovel before someone buries you with it. Let them handle this.

Just a bystanders observation. I&P it would be wise for you to stay out of threads like this since you have less than 3 months on the boards. Let us handle this.

Good Job HM trying to undo a wrong caused by someone else's unresponsible actions...

Seriously, good job...
thumbs-up.gif
wub.gif

Nice gesture. Watch how you word things, though, as it affects how people interpret what you write. You took care of Golfanatic instead of "covering for Sam". At least I hope that was your intention.

-John

Perceptions vary.

Doc.

I did receive HM Bomb and thanks a lot I really appreciated the gesture. Just to update here no pm's from Sam since 7/2.

I think everyone should take a deep breath and chill out.

On the one hand, it's gone on too long and is a good example of NOT how to conduct yourself. On the other hand, Rod said the ban happens on Monday so let's wait until then and move along appropriately.

At this point, we know for sure Sam has heard the message. Like MMM says, Click-and-ship is open all weekend. I check my PM's. My phone works. If Sam chooses to hide now, it's a done deal.

HM, while your intentions may be good, you're confusing the issue and not helping; quite the contrary, actually. If you're looking for redemption, this is not the way to go about it.

Until Monday.....B.B.S.

I'm not asking because of the impending ban, I am asking because of the current discussion being conducted elsewhere regarding addition to the scumbags list. His being banned and being evaluated for addition to the list are independent of one another and he gave himself 24 hours to post a DC #...again... which has elapsed...again.

Seeing how St Jude screwed everything up this Friday by not getting her last check to her before she went to Ca for new employee orientation with her new company I don't see this being resolved by the end of the day today. I wanted to sign in and give an update, even though I know I'm going to take a beating about this, and apologize to all my friends here and the community collectively. I never meant for any of this to happen and even though it did I do intend to make it right at least on my end so Golfie when you do get my package will you at least post that it did get to you.

Sam, I just don't get it. You couldn't have handled this any worse if it would have been your goal. Too little, too late.

Brother, I'm sorry, genuinely sorry you're going through a rough patch but the way you handled this was completely, totally irresponsible. You had a number of folks that would have covered for you, kept things moving, but you chose another path. You let your pride or something get in the way and the forums, specifically the PIF suffered for it. Twice.

You may not be a bad guy, but IMHO you have no business taking part in any trades, sales, PIF's, or passes going forward.

Not much else to say......B.B.S.