• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Havana Club Baltimore

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
I have checked out thier website but do not know of anyone that has been there. Anybody been that could give a quick review? Anybody interested in hooking up a herf there? I am out of Philadelphia but will to take the trip since you cant smoke anywhere in PA anymore. :angry:

Here is the website

I have checked out thier website but do not know of anyone that has been there. Anybody been that could give a quick review? Anybody interested in hooking up a herf there? I am out of Philadelphia but will to take the trip since you cant smoke anywhere in PA anymore. :angry:

Here is the website

Looks like an awesome place to hang out! They might want to consider updating the "cigar selection" .pdf file for Ashton VSG, as they are not so "new" anymore. :whistling:

I have been there a few times. BobbyRitz knows a little bit more about it than I do though (ie: I dont know if they charge a cover all the time...etc)