• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Havana Club Selección de Maestros

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
Saw this in the grocery store today. Any comparison (better/worse/same) to HC7? I've got a bottle of the Añejo Especial and I think it's great. Will try the HC7 next. Curious if this one is worth the extra 10-15 euros.

b6883c063b000dce0390f2a1d4be4c7f.png

Thanks.

-John

Sure...rub it in brother. Give it a go and let us know.

What else did you buy at the "Grocery Store"? Beer nuts and potato chips? :laugh:

What else did you buy at the "Grocery Store"? Beer nuts and potato chips? :laugh:
Cereal for the kids to eat. I think they're still around here... :D

So far, I think the Anejo Especial is the best neat. It's the sweetest. The SdM is "barrel proof" at 45%, as per the label. The other two are 40%. SdM felt stronger going down, but it opened up and had a lot more flavor compared to the others when I added a touch of water.

Fun part was the wife, mother-in-law and I did a little sampling of all of them. They liked the HC7 best, although my wife wasn't really fond of any of them (unless it was going in her Cherry Coke, which I wasn't allowing!).

Your loss, Tim! Maybe next time... :D

I've had the Anejo, Reserva and HC7. I enjoyed the HC7 the most.

I offered this in my last buy and nobody wanted it.