• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have I Died & Gone To Heaven?

Arlo

Folks

Does it get any better than this: AF Don Carlos (I guess if it was a PAM)with a cold Sam Adams Octoberfest Bier (make that 4), beautiful night, leaves in the back yard changing color for Autum. Great rack of Baby Back ribs and a promise from Mama. :love: :whistling:

Ohh and the Cardinals winning game 2.

Life is so GREAT!!

Arlo

Who needs to actually go to heaven when the occasional slice of heaven hits the spot so well. Sounds like you found it tonight. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Folks

Does it get any better than this: AF Don Carlos (I guess if it was a PAM)with a cold Sam Adams Octoberfest Bier (make that 4), beautiful night, leaves in the back yard changing color for Autum. Great rack of Baby Back ribs and a promise from Mama. :love: :whistling:

Life is so GREAT!!

Arlo

Mama saying you can call the girlfriend to join? :D

Folks

Life is so GREAT!!

Arlo

Mama saying you can call the girlfriend to join? :D

:laugh:

Who needs to actually go to heaven when the occasional slice of heaven hits the spot so well. Sounds like you found it tonight. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Wilkey, the pic of your daughter cracks me up everytime I see it - looks like a very happy little girl. Back to smokes... very well put as always.

Wilkey, the pic of your daughter cracks me up everytime I see it - looks like a very happy little girl. ....snip

Ya know, now that you mention it, I always think the same thing. Always smiling and just looks like a little sweetheart.

If the girl holds the keys to the coolerdor then..."That's the cutest baby in the whole world!" :)

J/K she is a doll! ;)

Folks

Life is so GREAT!!

Arlo

Everything except the Cardinals sounds just awesome... :p