• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you ever seen Montes this dark?

Inthacup

I did a box split with a buddy of mine from a reliable vendor. I got half a box of monte #2s. To my surprise, they're easily the darkest regular Montes I've ever seen. They look like they were wrapped in the Edicion Limitada leaf.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Monte 2 Pic

Cup

Edit: The box code is KMM MAR 04

I got some from 2003. They are as dark as yours. They are the best Monte #2s I have ever smoked.

alright....who's going to be the first smart ass to ask cup to send him a sample so they can inspect it more carefully? c'mon....it's been done a hundred times before. i know there's someone out there who's not above rehashing that joke just to get a few more miles out of it.

I have had the same color wrappers on a box of mine GKI NOV 03. I have only smoked one, they def need time. Honestly the best Monte 2's ive had, have light, rough looking wrappers.

Why don't you send one to CC so he can inspect it to make sure its quality :sign:

The Monty #2 I smoked after lunch today was that dark and very, very tasty! :thumbs:

I have 2 boxes from "03" that look just like them! They are fantastic!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Shadow said:
The Monty #2 I smoked after lunch today was that dark and very, very tasty! :thumbs:
Get a job!! :p

I've seen a few with lighter wrappers but only pre '02. All the recent vintages have been very dark and oily.

I'll chime in echoing all of the sentiments and observations about the '03's. BTW why don't you send me one to compare, (just to satisfy marc).

JOE.M. said:
Shadow said:
Hello Pot... this is Kettle! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahha!

Wade (who has a REAL job! :0 :thumbs: :love: )

wk-mang said:
JOE.M. said:
Shadow said:

I'll have both of you fine gentlemen know that I was working when I was smoking that Monte.

Damn I love working part-time in a tobacco shop! :D :D :D

You should mail me one so I can inspect it more carefully. And I do like montes.

Shadow said:
I'll have both of you fine gentlemen know that I was working when I was smoking that Monte.
Bill's new job..... smoking a stogie and stopping only long enough to say "Welcome to Walmart". :D :p

wk-mang said:
JOE.M. said:
Shadow said:

Hey! :angry: Being a house wife is a real job!! sniffle, sniffle.. I get no respect! :(

:p

Allofus123 said:
Shadow said:
Bill's new job..... smoking a stogie and stopping only long enough to say "Welcome to Walmart". :D :p
I'll have you know that I don't ever go into a Walmart.

I do all my shopping at Big Lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D