• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you ever tried??

sibernation

Has anyone ever tried a 'FLOR DE LOS REYES" or a "Fuego del Rey",,and if you did would you smoke another??

ijust got a flor de los reyes in a trade with misc,but haven't smoked it yet.
i've had a fuego del rey and while it was nothing to write home about it was a fair smoke and i would smoke it again.
please remeber that i've only been smoking for a little over a year so take my opinions for what they're worth.

Have had the "Fuego del Rey", and found it to be a passable smoke, and yes, I would smoke them again. :thumbs:

if you feel you just need a second opinion i'd be willing to help you out! ;) :p

:( Never could resist anything with a Blow Hole :0

:p sorry couldnt help myself, anyway order is going in friday, send me your addy :D

I got some of these from my "Secret Santa" (Misc) and smoked my first one today on the golf course. I really liked this cigar alot. It burned great, nice white ash, even burn, and great taste. I really did enjoy it alot.

Now I gotta know where to get them. I haven't seen them before, but I hope to see them again.

HAPPY SMOKES!!!!

GB