• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you seen this cigar?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I received this cigar from Rob (Mysterea) at our camping HERF last weekend. It is 6 1/2 inches long and about a 56 ring. It is really packed with tobacco, weighs a ton, and is hard as a rock. He got it from the Hot Potato Bomb in late June.

If you know anything about this baby, please fill me in.

f_Barberpole3m_f9290ef.jpg

f_Barberpole2m_383dba4.jpg

f_Barberpole1m_5acb663.jpg

It looks like one of those bundle jobbies that you can find at most B&M's. They come in cheap wood cabinets of 50 and usually sell for about $5-$6. That's all I can tell...

-Fetter

....sure looks like a Holt's Barbershop Select Barberpole smoke. I know nothing about them, but have seen them in the Holt's catalog. They turn right up if you do a search on the Holt's website; no pics, though.

Regards - B.B.S.

....sure looks like a Holt's Barbershop Select Barberpole smoke. I know nothing about them, but have seen them in the Holt's catalog. They turn right up if you do a search on the Holt's website; no pics, though.

Regards - B.B.S.
That was my first thought, but the Holt's cigar is 7x54.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I've only ever had one dos capa cigar, and it was Fuente. :whistling:

Upon further review, it is exactly 6 3/8 X 56.

But thanks for the heads up on the Holt's, that looks like a nice stick to have a few of in the humi!

It's the Cohiba 40th Anniversary barberpole cigar. :sign:

or a sherpa dos capas (WHERE IS GGIESE WHEN YOU NEED HIM.. He is the barber pole master) 6x50
cnv0362.jpg

I have one of these, given to me by a BOTL here, that's from marcsheldons shop in Dallas.

This looks the same as the TABOO cigar from where Preembargo works? I think I will smoke one tomorrow! :thumbs:

Yup, Taboo twist. Bargogirl put in the hot potato bomb.

Edit to add:
If it's too tight to smoke, I'd be happy to send you another one.

Yup, Taboo twist. Bargogirl put in the hot potato bomb.

Edit to add:
If it's too tight to smoke, I'd be happy to send you another one.

Thanks, any review on the stick? MSRP?

Edited to add.......No indication of tightness but it seems to be very well made and VERY solid!

MSRP on that stick is $7. It's a nice med/full bodied - full flavored smoke. That one's got about 10 months on it. I'd be interested in your review.