• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you seen this Humidor before? (see pic)

MiguelGarcia

Hello Fellow Cigar Devotee's,

I recently bought a brand new Limited Edition 2005 "La Gloria Cubana Serie R" humidor made by "Gentili - T. Cristiano." It says made in Italy but I can't seem to find the manufacturer or any info on this humidor except that it's only listed once on the internet with a price of about 600 bucks. I'm trying to get all the paperwork associated with it (directions/information pamphlet/maybe even the original box) because the store owner who sold it to me didn't have it.

My question to you guys is: Have you ever seen this humidor? Where can I find the corporate contact information? It seems that the only people that have access to Gentili humidors are people from the UK and Europe. It would seem that the makers of this humidor would have a website but I have yet to find one. Need some help because this is frustrating!! ARGGH!!

Kindly,

Miguel

med_gallery_13422_1485_61599.jpg

med_gallery_13422_1485_12615.jpg

med_gallery_13422_1485_52538.jpg

Sure, I've seen that. It used to have La Gloria Cubana limited edition cigars in it.

Don't know if they still do, but they used to put out an annual release of really, really big cigars in really, really fancy humidors. A lot of shops bought one, sold the cigars for around $20 each, and then sold the humidors, since not too many customers wanted the whole shebang.

Don't recall what the humidors generally went for, but $600 seems way on the high side, iirc. Still, they were custom designed each year, so there's not that many of each version around.

~Boar

I recently bought a brand new Limited Edition 2005 "La Gloria Cubana Serie R" humidor made by "Gentili - T. Cristiano." It says made in Italy but I can't seem to find the manufacturer or any info on this humidor except that it's only listed once on the internet with a price of about 600 bucks. I'm trying to get all the paperwork associated with it (directions/information pamphlet/maybe even the original box) because the store owner who sold it to me didn't have it.

My question to you guys is: Have you ever seen this humidor? Where can I find the corporate contact information? It seems that the only people that have access to Gentili humidors are people from the UK and Europe. It would seem that the makers of this humidor would have a website but I have yet to find one. Need some help because this is frustrating!! ARGGH!!

Kindly,

Miguel

Welcome Cigar Pass....I hope Boar answered your question satisfactorily.

Is there anything else we can help you with or any other questions you need answered?

You may even want to sell that humidor here.... :whistling:

The 600 to 700 price tag was for a Humidor Full of cigars. I have another year's version. That one you have there has a nice patina going. My humidor alone cost the person who bought it for me 100.00. Some folks try to get every year. Don't know what the street price on that averages, but have seen them go for 80-150 in the Bay of E..

The maker is Thomas Cristiano.

The box sold for $592.

Value at the time I would est. at around or under $200 for the humi. (Based on 30 sticks around $15ea (again est.)

It's a nice humi .

Retailers were parting out the sticks and held raffles for the humi (tickets based on buying a stick or more).

The internet shows these were selling for under $100 back in 2008...I would say the value went up. much.

Kindly,

Miguel

Is there anything else we can help you with or any other questions you need answered?

I just need to know a little bit more information on the Company. Trying to get some paperwork for it. I wouldn't mind selling it either for the right offer...... :D

Kindly,

Miguel

I just need to know a little bit more information on the Company. Trying to get some paperwork for it. I wouldn't mind selling it either for the right offer...... :D

What more would you like to know?

@grateful1 I would really like to get the contact information or an address of the "Gentili" company. Maybe even a website. It seems like they were the makers of this humi.

Found this on google

Gentili Fabrizio

Via San Martino del Piano SN,
61034 Fossombrone (PE)
Tel: +39 0721 716230
Fax: +39 0721 740469

US Contact

Thomas Cristiano
5489 Jet Port Ind. Blvd.
33634 Tampa (FL)
Tel: 800-886-7252
Fax: 813-269-0921
cristomimport@aol.com
www.cristom.com

edit to add- Fabrizio Gentili owns the factory, Thomas Cristiano is just an importer. If you speak Italian, call the factory. If not, maybe Thomas can help you.

Found this on google

Gentili Fabrizio

Via San Martino del Piano SN,
61034 Fossombrone (PE)
Tel: +39 0721 716230
Fax: +39 0721 740469

US Contact

Thomas Cristiano
5489 Jet Port Ind. Blvd.
33634 Tampa (FL)
Tel: 800-886-7252
Fax: 813-269-0921
cristomimport@aol.com
www.cristom.com

edit to add- Fabrizio Gentili owns the factory, Thomas Cristiano is just an importer. If you speak Italian, call the factory. If not, maybe Thomas can help you.

Thank you bro, I will definitely call up the factory in Italy (I speak italian). I appreciate all your help.

using Google translator

Questo è quello che siamo qui per questo, basta ricordarsi di pagare in avanti.